David Crow will be speaking at the Friday night keynote of the 2014 NAHA Beyond Aromatics conference.
David Crow and Sara Crow will be hosting a Floracopeia booth at the conference.
The purpose of NAHA’s Beyond Aromatics conference is to provide opportunities for aromatherapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, reflexologists, complimentary health practitioners, students and individuals interested in aromatherapy to meet, network, share, and learn about holistic aromatherapy approaches in practice and for self care.
- Advance your knowledge and application of essential oils.
- Learn, laugh, share and network with fellow practitioners and others.
- Network with leading aromatherapists and practitioners who will inspire you!
- Enjoy our wellness exhibit show and explore some wonderful product lines and educational products.
- Bask in the beauty of Bastyr’s campus including medicinal gardens and their reflexology walking path!