Date(s) - March 19, 2018-
March 23, 2018
Hosted by David Crow L.Ac.
A Free Online Event, March 19-23
Join a global gathering of over 35 ecological experts, health practitioners, and educators. Discover a unique synthesis between medicine, ecology, and spirituality in the plant kingdom.
Whether you’re new to herbal remedies, essential oils, and natural medicine, or a professional or clinician working with herbs, plants, energy, or the environment, you’ll discover new practices and insights for making medicinal herbs, flowers, mushrooms, aromatic ceremonial plants, and essential oils your healing allies.
The Plant Medicine Summit, hosted by David Crow L.Ac., features such visionary speakers as Sara Crow L.Ac., Ron Teeguarden, Arjun Das, David Winston, Archarya Shunya, JK DeLapp, Dr. Jill Stansbury, Dr. Robert Pappas, and Michael Tierra. They will bring to light the curative and evolutionary powers of specific medicinal plants — many of which you can grow in your own garden!
Sara Crow will offer information about key herbs and flowers that address common Shen disturbances such as anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, PSTD, self-defeating thought patterns, emotional challenges, lack of purpose, and more.
David Crow will share his excitement about these enlightened times, when wisdom from traditions and lineages all over the world is being shared far and wide and — combined with an explosion of scientific evidence — this is leading to more and more people discovering the healing power of plants.
- During this groundbreaking 5-day event, you’ll discover:
- Ayurvedic garden herbs that promote spiritual strength and immune enhancement
- Key adaptogens for vitality, resilience and peace
- The importance of restoring agricultural biodiversity for sustainable food systems
- Herbs that encourage prostate and vaginal wellbeing
- New research in herbs that can support brain chemistry — helping us strengthen mental clarity and nourish the mind
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- Plants that address restlessness and insomnia
- A unique, holistic, indigenous permaculture approach to seed-stewardship
- Changes in the industry and chemistry of essential oils
- And more…