Date(s) - October 15, 2016
12:00 pm-7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
This immersion will be a contemplative journey into the healing and spiritual aspects of aromatherapy and everyday use of medicinal plants.
Join renowned author, teacher and founder of Floracopiea, David Crow for a 7-hour intensive workshop where you will receive practical, time-tested methods to harness the innate healing powers of plants and herbs — to increase your vitality, foster optimal wellness, and advance your spiritual growth.
In this workshop will learn how to:
• Use of the 10-most common herbs and plants to have in your home pharmacy.
• Understand how to apply plant remedies to rebalance emotional states of depression stress, and anxiety.
• Understand the five root causes of diseases, and how they are solved by the intelligence of plants.
• Discover the differences between the molecular intelligence of medicinal plants and pharmaceutical drugs.
• Receive clear instructions for how to combine deep meditation with the use of herbs and essential oils.
• Apply ancient sacred scents such as frankincense, myrrh and sandalwood to open your spiritual awareness.
Rejuvenation, detoxification, physical and mental vitality can all be achieved through the experience that our spirituality, health and the wellbeing of the earth are all connected.
October 15, 2016
Golden Bridge Yoga, Santa Monica, CA
$75 in advance and $100 day of