Date(s) - July 9, 2020
4:00 pm-6:00 pm
A body-based contemplative approach to understanding the energetic and elemental principles of essential oils through classical Asian healing systems.
Let David Crow lead you through an experiential exploration of essential oils through visualizations and sense focused meditation interspersed with a gentle yoga practice with Jolie Parcher guiding you to holistically embody the teachings.
You are invited to bring as many of these oils as you can to enjoy throughout the workshop:
- vetiver, patchouli and other earthy fragrances
- tulsi, ginger and other spices
- lavender, clary sage and other flower oils
- mandarin, orange and other citruses
- eucalyptus and other conifers
- jasmine, rose and other exotic flowers
- palo santo, frankincense and other sacred scents
David Crow is the founder of Floracopeia Aromatic Treasures, practitioner of Ayurveda and Chinese medicine and a masterful teacher. His poetic, philosophical and practical teachings will leave you with a meaningful personal understanding of essential oils.
Jolie Parcher is the Founder of Mandala Yoga Center for Healing Arts, an experienced yoga teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner whose teaching supports your ability to listen deeply to yourself and to become more capable in responding wisely to what your hear.