“Herbal medicine and aromatherapy can be used in simple ways safely and effectively. The integration and interface of herbal medicine and aromatherapy represents an entirely new and innovative approach to healing, that offers much more therapeutic power and depth than just one modality alone.” – David Crow, L.Ac.
We are thrilled to announce Combining Herbs and Essential Oils, an innovative new online course from licensed herbalist, aromatherapist, and Floracopeia founder David Crow!
This groundbreaking course teaches you how to safely and effectively combine herbs and essential oils for healing.
WHY HERBS AND OILS?
Essential oils work at a deep level in the nervous system because of their olfactory link. They cannot work at deeper organ or tissue levels because they are contraindicated for internal applications. Herbal medicine allows us to provide internal solutions that aromatherapy does not.
When we administer these complementary medicinals through different routes, we amplify their healing properties. Combining Herbs and Oils was created to help anyone, from a plant medicine novice to an experienced practitioner, access better healing through plants.
In this course, you will learn:
– To administer complementary remedies through more than one route
– To use the same species in different forms, like lavender tea and lavender oil
– To combine different species of herbs and oils
– To use herbs and oils of a different species but similar nature
– To use herbal preparations as a base for diluting essential oils
– To intuitively combine herbs and oils in whichever form is easiest and most available
With 20 modules and over 200 recipes, this course will you give you easy-to-follow protocols and formulas for treating a variety of health concerns. Increase day-to-day vitality, accelerate the body’s natural healing process, and support comfort during illness or injury.