When was the last time you walked through a peaceful, silent forest, alone with your thoughts, inhaling the cozy, woodsy scent of the trees as you looked up to see the sky peeking through their branches?
Whether you live deep in the woods or in a downtown high-rise, you can always bring the crisp aromas of the woods into your home whenever you’d like with our beloved, bestselling tree essential oils.
We went out and found the world’s best tree oils to bring them home to you:
- Our Organic Tea Tree Oil is pure, strong, camphoraceous, and the highest quality available
- The great conifers come together in our Forest Blend to bring the fragrance of the forest into your home and purify your air
- Our Cedar Essential Oil Blend comes from the wild cedars of the Himalayas
Our Favorite Ways to Use Tree Oils
- Bring comfort to your sinuses, respiratory system, and more when you add 1-5 drops of your favorite tree oil to a steaming bowl of hot water. Cover both your head and the bowl with a towel and simply breathe in.
- Diffuse your favorite tree oil in combination with eucalyptus and lavender as needed throughout the day, especially during cold and flu season.
- Apply topically in ointments, salves, and compresses. To promote healthy skin tissue, put 10 drops of tea tree oil in 4 oz of water. Soak a cloth in the water and wrap on the affected area. Or add into your favorite salve or ointment for quicker healing.
- Add a few drops to a tissue and place next to you to breathe in the refreshing, healing benefits.
- Fill a fine mist spray bottle with water and add the tree oil of your choice to freshen the air and clear your head.
- Add a few drops of your favorite tree oil to your go-to household cleaner to boost its purifying action — or use your tree oil directly for an even more powerful effect.
Start with some of our some of our all-time bestsellers
Australian Tea Tree oil is among the best-known essential oils for purifying, cleansing, and supporting your wellness journey, especially during the colder months. Our supremely purifying, spicy, camphoraceous variety is the highest quality available today.
Its fast and effective healing capabilities make it a must-have for your home medicine cabinet and first aid kit.
Tea Tree Oil is also known for promoting healthy nails, cleansing and purifying the scalp (just add to your favorite shampoo), and for making a refreshing mouthwash (add two drops into 2 ounces of water and gargle).
Fresh coniferous notes of silver fir oil, pine essential oil, pinon pine essential oil, and spruce oil come together — with an extra hint of earthy spice from angelica root oil — in our Forest Essential Oil Blend.
You can purify the air around you with the power of the great conifers — and bring the fragrance of the forest right into your home.
This diffuser blend is perfect for brightening up your home, body, and mind, especially during long winter days.
A symbol of strength, wisdom, and abundance, our warmly soft Cedar Essential Oil is used across Ayurvedic and Tibetan traditions as an incense ingredient to aid in meditation and healing.
Celebrated for its soothing qualities, it stimulates the body and calms the mind. This woody, delicious oil is a true tree nectar.
Compared with other essential oils, cedarwood has a relatively simple chemical profile, while still maintaining a high percentage of aromatic compounds. Use it as a calming agent for your mind and emotions, soothing the anxious tension inherent in our non-stop lifestyles. Renowned for its grounding properties, especially during stressful transitions, it promotes emotional equilibrium.
With its instantly recognizable crisp, clean fragrance, our Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil (also known as narrow leaf eucalyptus) is a cooling natural source of support for deep and clear breathing.
Rich in cineoles, it’s the most therapeutically versatile of all eucalyptus oils — and can support your whole family’s vitality and energy during challenging winter months.
Cleansing and penetrating, eucalyptus oil helps clear and energize tired or overworked bodies. It can also be used topically or in a spritzer as an insect repellent.
Eucalyptus’ refreshing and stimulating action helps improve concentration and is revered for alleviating grief and sorrow by balancing emotions.
Thinking you could use the invigorating effects of your favorite tree oils to uplift your body, mind, and home?
Right now, you can get 20% off ALL our best-selling pure essential oils and more.
Simply enter this code at checkout through August 31: BESTSELLERS20