A powerful addition to your skin care ritual.
Floracopeia’s new artisanal facial massage tool, sometimes called kansa, is made from teak and a high quality bronze traditionally called the “Queen’s metal.” When used for facial rejuvenation, this bronze enhances skin health and beauty and stimulates healing throughout the entire body.
In this short video, Sara Crow demonstrates how to do a facial massage using this rejuvenation tool:
– Firms, tones, and tightens the skin
– Produces notable relaxation throughout the face and body
– Reduces redness, swelling, congestion and puffiness
– Promotes collagen and elastin health
– Detoxifies and promotes lymphatic drainage
– Increases circulation of life force energy for a fresh and glowing complexion